Reception and services
Reception and service for visitors, students and employees at Ekonomikum.
Reception | AV-support | IT-support | Wifi for guests | Remote desktop | Caretakers office and goods reception | Reporting faults | Library | Restaurant and café | Environment and safety
The reception at Ekonomikum provides information and service to visitors, students and employees. We answer your questions and help you with:
- Onetime passcodes to activate user account (or if you forgot your password)
- Campus card – delivery, update and help to block the card if you have lost it
- Photo service for Campus Cards
- Exam delivery
- Sales of compendiums, Uppsala University's profile products and office supplies
- Room reservations
- Microphones for lecture halls
- Portable hearing loops
- Some teaching equipment such as adapters and laser pointers
- Lost and found property
Contact the reception at Ekonomikum:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 018-471 1451
- Find the reception (room A217) at Ekonomikum via the indoor map Mazemap
Responsible for daily local support for AV technology and video conferencing systems at Ekonomikum. If you need assistance with AV equipment, video conferencing systems or make a fault complaint, contact AV Support.
Contact AV support at Ekonomikum:
- E-mail email@example.com
- Phone 018-471 1476
Wifi for guests
Caretaker’s office and goods reception
Ekonomikum’s caretaker’s office (room A104) and goods reception takes care of mail, goods handling, furniture, internal arrangement, repairs and maintenance.
Contact caretaker’s office and goods reception:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 018-471 1452
If you want to report a fault about something at Ekonomikum you contact the campus manager or the assistant campus manager.
Restaurant and café
Environment and safety
Campus Ekonomikum will be safe, secure and sustainable for all employees, students and visitors. Find information about defibrillators, first aid, fire and evacuation, waste management, and contact persons for environment and safety.